student Visa

(subclass 500)

In order to study in Australia you would need to apply for an Australian student Visa

student guardian Visa

(subclass 590)

Is required if you plan to come to Australia to care for a student who is 17 years old or younger.

Training Visa

(subclass 407)

Allows you to take part in structured workplace training

Temporary graduate Visa

(subclass 485)

Allowing you, having graduated, to work in Australia temporarily

visitor Visa

(subclass 600)

If you are wanting to visit Australia and undertake short-term studies (three months or less)